The atmosphere of the classroom plays a significant role in the way students learn. The goal of my fundraising is to be able to provide students with a classroom that is stocked with quality items that will, along with me showing up everyday, allow them to recognize that their education is important and valued.
About Ms. Cusick's Science Classroom
I will have anywhere from 150-200 students. The main part of my project involves every one of these students having their own binder that stays in my classroom. This will be a place for them to keep their notes, worksheets, and tests. Aside from the binders, I need help in stocking my room with basic science classroom supplies. These include things like:
- Pencils/Pencil sharpener
- Expo markers
- Lab supplies: Goggles, rulers, hair ties, scissors, glue
- Colored paper
- Hand sanitizer and tissue
- Lights to hang (so we don't have to see the florescent overhead lights every day.)
- Baskets to turn papers in.
- Posters and boards to hang on the plain, white brick walls.
- A large periodic table.
No gift is too small! Any amount will help me as I begin this new journey, I thank you in advance for considering donating to my classroom!