I believe the future leaders of Memphis are in my classroom, and should have equal access to the tools they deserve to be successful in school and beyond. My projects serves to relinquish the burden of purchasing school supplies for high-need families by providing my scholars with ALL classroom supplies/needs.
$102.95 / 10 days ago
Ms. Fuson is the new Ms. Frizzle!
About Ms. Fuson's Science Classroom
With a classroom full of 150+ students, our "ecosystem" must constantly be replenished with supplies & resources for students. In order to build and maintain an environment in which students can flourish in their learning, your donation will go towards:
- new tables & chairs to replace broken/damaged desks
- scientific models (DNA, human anatomy, cells, etc)
- classroom tablets or a classroom clicker system
- COLOR ink cartridges
- boxes of tissue, hand sanitizer & feminine products
- notebooks, binders & PAPER
- pencils, pens & erasers
- translation dictionaries (spanish, arabic, etc.)
- art/craft supplies
- fans & heaters
- cleaning supplies
- dry erase boards & markers
- bottled water/healthy snacks
- rolls of butcher paper & other classroom decor
- classroom organization/storage (folders, boxes, cabinets, etc.)
AND SO MUCH MORE!